Water flow regulators WFR series allow make a precise and individual control in each of the zones.
Two available models:
ZS model bottom body with pipe connections Ø 12
ZR model bottom body with 3/8” socket connections
MAIN TECHNICAL DATAS:
- Tube made of polyamide 12 (Standard)
- Bodies made of PA 6 with 30% fiberglass
- Regulating Taps in brass
- Thermometer (Standard)
- Vitrilic rubber o’rings (hardness 70 SHA)
- O’rings in contact with water manufactured in EPDM
- Brass inlet and oulet valves are inserted in the body
- Maximum working temperature 95ºC
RWFR MODEL FLOWMETER
The RWFR model flowmeter is used to measure and control high temperature water flows.
It is characterized by its variability, robustness and compact design.
Reading and measuring can be customized for specific customer applications. It ensures an exact regulation of the flow of water in all application and temperature ranges. Optimal water distribution device for closed circuits up
to 160° C.